We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Maintenance Manager to join our team and lead the maintenance operations of our manufacturing facility. If you are passionate about ensuring the seamless functioning of plant equipment, collaborating across departments to resolve maintenance issues, and implementing proactive maintenance programs, then we invite you to apply for this pivotal role. As the Maintenance Manager, you will play a crucial role in scheduling and directing maintenance technicians, maintaining and repairing all aspects of plant equipment and facility, and continuously seeking out improvements to enhance plant processes. If you are a proactive, detail-oriented individual with a strong commitment to safety and operational excellence, we would love to hear from you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Schedules and directs all maintenance technicians. Coordinates schedules for the most effective use.
- Collaborates with other departments to resolve maintenance problems to keep manufacturing equipment operating with an efficient manner.
- Reviews various reports/work orders and confers, when needed, with the Operations/Plant Manager to review problems and ensure corrective action to minimize downtime.
- Assures, maintains, and repairs all aspects of the plant equipment and facility.
- Develop and maintain a PM program (documented/electronic for history/audit review) for all necessary equipment in the plants. Includes – Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual equipment PMs to schedule and execute.
- Coordinates maintenance department inventory to be certain adequate supply of material and repair parts are in stock to reduce production downtime.
- Creates and maintains Maintenance Daily Summary Report of all maintenance related activities within the last 24 hours.
- Coordinates to ensure the facility, shop and work areas are consistently clean and in safe condition.
- Enforce safety rules daily.
- Continually seek out improvements to be applied to plant processes to increase efficiency.
- Assures, that all food safety guidelines are met by maintenance employees when working on machinery or working in facility.
- 3 years
- 5 years
- Strong background in industrial maintenance and maintenance management
- Proficiency in HVAC systems, low voltage electrical systems, and other mechanical systems
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Knowledge of CMMS software for tracking maintenance activities
- Job Type: Full-time
- Work Location: In person
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Manager to join our team. We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for career growth. If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we encourage you to apply.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Midwestern Pet Foods is a fourth generation, family-owned pet food manufacturer based out of Evansville, Indiana. What started as Nunn Milling Company in 1926, Midwestern Pet Foods has now grown to operate four kitchens in the USA, producing an impressive portfolio of excellent pet foods and treats for all kinds of furry friends. Join our family of quality pet food brands!